Playing hide & seek behind the tv!

Playing hide & seek behind the tv!

Sunday 18 April 2010

And so it begins....

It all started with those three little words..."There's two heartbeats".



"I'm sorry, what??" Surely she was joking. But the sonographer wasn't laughing. She pointed at the screen. "There's two babies in there".



"You're kidding me - she's joking right?" I desperately ask hubby. He sits in stunned silence, with a slightly painful looking grin on his face, while I attempt to crush his hand in my vice-like grip.



"This is no joking matter, you are carrying twins and they are identical by the looks of it". She sternly tells me.


Ok ok don't panic. This is good news. The baby is fine - the babies' are fine. That's the main thing right? Everything else will fall into place..



"How will we cope?" I whisper to my husband. He keeps grinning like a maniac (or is it a grimace, I cannot tell in the dark) and just nods. "You're going to have to get the snip after this. Three children under 5!!"



"No need, I'm never touching you again, you're a bloody baby machine" he says through gritted teeth.



Oh my God I'm having twins. OMG there's two! Plus one at home. And so the madness that is my life, begins...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Im following your blog! This is good Deyze and very funny! I can't wait to hold the twins so excited :D xxx

    ReplyDelete